TissueGUARD recognizes the importance of hiring the best.
We are constantly searching for both experienced and inexperienced staff members to add to our team. If you have been looking for a rewarding career in medical products development, regenerative therapies, and advanced research, please write us to send us your contact information and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
TissueGUARD is looking for a chemist.
· 12-month duration with possible prolongation
We are looking for support and innovation for the expansion and maintenance of our hydrogel platform.
· Minimum Bachelors or Masters degree in organic chemistry, polymer chemistry, or biotechnology-related field
· Experience in analytical instrument usage (HPLC, UV/Vis, MS, etc.)
· Good communication skills in both German and English
The work includes both office and lab responsibilities:
· Synthesis and purification of peptides and peptide conjugates of polymers and saccharides
· General lab support, including reagent and instrument maintenance
· Following good laboratory practice at all times, including recording experimental results
· Communication on project progress with management
· Interdisciplinary discussion of results and innovations within the team
· Support in Grant writing in the German language (will be supervised by senior staff)